Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blind Eyes

If i opened my mouth and spilled words, would you be afraid of what i would mumble or scream? Or would you just ignore the sound protruding so unwelcome from my mouth? Or would you stop? Stop and hesitate, stop and stare? Stop and listen maybe? Listen to my words, finding interest in what i say. Taking my sound and processing it to the fullest. Not just hearing it, but understanding it, and feeling it. Because you need to hear it. As a human in this world, going through ignoring, and uncomprehending. You. You here, and you now.
Need.
To.
Hear.
You need to hear how my thoughts spin, and when i blink i see everything. Everything. Only its four thousand times harsher. I see the world. And i know Earth's hate, and Earth's love. I can see the world dying, can see it suffocating, choking and the lights slowly going out, while at the same time, getting so bright. So bright that we cant even see the plasma in the sky at night anymore, and its going to be gone forever. Thats what we are doing. Ignoring the stars. So listen to me. When i open my mouth. Even if you're afraid. Because i know what is happening, i can see it. Even if your eyes are blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment