Friday, July 9, 2010

If I Die by Morning

If i die in the morning, i want to die in your arms.
I want to be by your side
Feel you skin next to mine.
And when you wake, and my chest is stone and still,
Know that i will be gone.
From dawn until dusk.
But light a candle for me at night,
And i shall see the light
I will find you through the dark
Even when your sad, and you cannot see me
I want you to smile, and know that im watching you still.
Know that im not gone yet, that im following in your prints.
I walking right behind you, because i cant leave you yet.
I know life was meant to end, and i knew this day would come.
But i still cant shake the feeling,
that we've still more time to run.
So i will stay here with you,
untill your time comes too.
And then we shall part ways, and i shall loose you.
For although im going upwards to my king, my father, and my lord.
I know im not going with you.
For you lords and my king. are different not the same.
And death was not so bad, for i could still feel you.
But your death brings nothing.
It just means me losing my life,
the one that lived without me.
but now we are apart.
the ones that were meant to love forever.
for thats what lovers are.
right?
together?
forever?
but not us.
not for you
not for me
we were meant to loose
to have and then choose
to love your gods
or to love my god
but instead we never chose
and now we are not with you
and not with me
your gone and now im dead
dead like not before
my life that lived without me.
is gone and wont return
no matter how many candles are left outside to mourn
for the sun is finally rising
and my death comes again
now im dieing in the morning
and i'll never feel your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment